|This article/section is outdated.|
This means the article may contain traces of some old data and statistics and requires an urgent update. You can help the McLeodGaming Wiki by updating it.
|This article/section is in need of a cleanup.|
This means the article has an informal appearance and does not meet the current standards of the McLeodGaming Wiki.
|Effect||Wario transforms into Wario-Man, making him more powerful.|
Wario-Man (ワリオマン, Warioman) is Wario's Final Smash in Super Smash Flash 2. By eating a piece of nasty garlic, Wario transforms into Wario-Man and becomes stronger, faster and takes less knockback, and receives floaty properties. His attacks are more powerful and he can also jump higher than normal. It should be noted that while regular Wario's moveset mostly represents the Wario Land series, Wario-Man's represents the WarioWare series as he attacks with elements hailing from the microgames, as well as having some similarities to his moveset in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Wario-Man is one of the many Final Forms in the game, which means he is a separate character from Wario.
- Standard attack: Does a punch. 4%
- Standard attack 2: Does a hook, while moving forward. 5%
- Down tilt: Pokes forward with his finger and buries opponents. 7%
- Down smash: Does an Earthshake Punch from "Wario Land: Shake It!". 10% uncharged, 21% fully charged. Can out-prioritize most projectiles.
- Side tilt: Does a punch. 12%
- Forward smash: Cocks his fist back, and does a strong backhanded punch off one leg. 19% uncharged, 27% fully charged.
- Up tilt: Raises both hands in the air. 7%
- Up smash: Transforms into a 8-bit-like Wario from the microgame Super Wario Bros. and jumps to stomp a Goomba, if the attack makes a contact, coins will spawn from Wario. Uncharged, first hit 14%, second hit 14%. Fully charged, first hit 20%, second hit 20%
- Dash attack: Slides riding the sausage car from the microgame Crazy Cars while punching forward. 13%
- Neutral aerial: Spins around while holding a tilt-sensored Game Boy Advance. 27%
- Forward aerial: Sex kicks while moving forward. 11%
- Back aerial: Swings the onion of the microgame Wario Kendo which propels him backwards. 14%
- Up aerial: Pops a balloon from the microgame Party Popper which sends Wario upwards. 14%
- Down aerial: Swings in a circle. 16%
- Grab: Pulls out the yellow Pyoro to grab opponents with its tongue.
- Pummel: Pokes the opponent with his finger. 1%
- Forward throw: Spins opponent around then throws him. 9%
- Back throw: Picks opponent up then kicks him in the air. 10%
- Up throw: Sticks hands up while releasing a Wario stick-figure from the boss microgame Wario Adventure and several others. 12%
- Down throw: Violently ground pounds over his opponent. 12%
- Ledge attack: Does the same animation of the Shoulder Bash. 10%
- 100% ledge attack: None for now.
- Floor attack: None for now.
|Standard special move||Wario Bomb|
|Side special move||Atomic Bike|
|Up special move||D.I.Y.|
|Down special move||Flammable Waft|
- Standard: Shows the peace sign. However, unlike Wario, he does not laugh.
- Side: Same as Standard.
- Down: Same as Standard.
- Special Abilities:
- Infinite midair jumps.
- Wins (while in this form): He stands there mocking the "Thinker" pose
- Loses (while in this form): Lays down with "X"'s for eyes
- When Wario starts his transformation, he (accidentally) changes into a Zangief version of Wario-Man.
- In the version 0.9a of the SSF2 Demo, whenever Wario-Man tries to grab the opponent, it will glitch and Wario-Man will continue to do the grab animation until he returns to normal and, like all the other final forms (except Fire Mario), he cannot do his up smash. If he tries to charge the Home-run Bat he will be stuck in animation, but will still be able to hit opponent and cannot be hurt himself. This was fixed in v0.9b.
|Standard special move||Chomp|
|Side special move||Shoulder Bash|
|Up special move||Corkscrew|
|Down special move||Wario Waft|