Fandom

McLeodGaming Wiki

Spinning Kong

1,987pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share
Spinning Kong
Spinning
DK symbol
User Donkey Kong
Universe Donkey Kong

Spinning Kong (スピニングコング, Supiningu Kongu) is Donkey Kong's up special move in Super Smash Flash 2. Donkey Kong spins around rapidly, causing him to rise slightly and boosting his horizontal control significantly. Donkey Kong can grab ledges if he falls off the stage and when he begins the move in the air. If the player does a Spinning Kong out of a jump, the momentum from the jump will give Donkey Kong a slight vertical boost that can help him recover vertically. The attack can hit multiple times, with each hit dealing 1% for a grand total of 13% to the opponent if all the hits connect. The hit in the initial frame does 14% damage with very good knockback. This move also gives Donkey Kong a high degree of Super Armor in the initial frames of the move. Rapidly pressing the special button can drastically increase height gained depending on how fast the player pushes the button.

Standard special move Giant Punch
Side special move Headbutt
Up special move Spinning Kong
Down special move Hand Slap
Final Smash Arcade

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.