Mario may also refer to:
- Mario, the character in general.
- Mario (SSF), the version of Mario that appears in Super Smash Flash.
- Mario (SSF2), the version of Mario that appears in Super Smash Flash 2.
- Mario Bros. (game), the first game to include Mario's name in its title, as well as Luigi's debut.
- Super Mario Bros., the Mario Bros.' spiritual sequel; a game for the Nintendo Entertainment System; as well as Peach and Bowser's debut.
- Super Mario Bros. 2, the American and European sequel to Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario World (game), a game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, as well as Yoshi's debut.
- Super Mario World (stage), an Adventure Mode stage in Super Smash Flash 2 which is an almost exact replica of the level "Yoshi's Island 2" in the game Super Mario World.
- A Super Mario World, a short running Flash series made by Cleod9 using sprites.
- Super Mario 64, a game for the Nintendo 64, the stage Peach's Castle originates from this game.
- Super Mario Galaxy, a game for the Wii, the stage Galaxy Tours originates from this game.
- Super Mario Galaxy 2, the sequel to Super Mario Galaxy, which contains elements for Galaxy Tours.
- Mario (universe), the universe which includes all the properties of the Mario franchise in the Super Smash Flash series such as characters, stages, items, etc.
|This article is a disambiguation page.
The above is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.