- This article is about the multiplayer stage. For the Race to the Finish variants, see Emerald Hill Zone (Race to the Finish). For the similarly named stage, see Green Hill Zone.
|Emerald Hill Zone|
|Appearance||Super Smash Flash|
It is a simple stage with one major hard grassy-platform and three soft grassy-platforms all at the same level (about a jump's length).
- The music track is the original Emerald Hill Zone theme from Sonic the Hedgehog 2, the intro is omitted and the music starts playing right into the portion it would loop again.
Emerald Hill Zone is the name of the first level in the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog 2. The stage carries a basic design, but it is mostly comprised by tilesets from the original game.
- Emerald Hill Zone was the first stage programmed by Gregory McLeod as Super Smash Flash began development as a completely different game before becoming a Super Smash Bros. fangame. This explains why it is the only third-party originating stage in the game.
- On the launch of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, many websites that provided information of Super Smash Flash, incorrectly called this stage Green Hill Zone.
- In the stage select screen, the thumbnail for this stage has a flat-color background, unlike the stage itself. This is a holdover from the original demo (as seen on the right), where it was a four-platformed stage with the flat-color placeholder background.